1:19 PM

Anyone else this weird?

Posted by Kendra |

SO...maybe it's my love of music. Maybe it's the fact that I HATE (hate hate HATE) housework and organization. Perhaps it's just that I'm a weird person...

I cannot clean without music.

Anything. I listen to rock, country, oldies, Espanol...just about anything I can. Just wondering how many others are out there that do this. Cleaning makes my day suckish...but cleaning with music is always nice.

I would also like to take a second to give a loving (screw you) shout out to my mom...who thought it would be fun to give my son one of those "Honk-EEEE, hone-EEEE" bicycle horns for Easter. He refuses to let me put it on his bike, but rather insists on running around the house honking it all...day...long. Thank you, Grandma. Paybacks are a bitch...

1 comments:

Katherine said...

LOLOL! "Thank you, Grandma. Paybacks are a bitch." That one made me laugh out loud. Yup, I can imagine... those suckers are LOUD. But think of the things you can do to get her back. Find a time she is watching your son... feed him chocolate and coke in the car on the way to her house. Or perhaps prunes? Hmmm... or you can enter her in the "lawn ornament a month" club... perhaps they still have lawn geese.

I have an ipod that I only use when I am cleaning. I can't listen to it anywhere else b/c I'm with the kids all the time or at work... but cleaning? YOU BET. Makes it so much easier!

Post a Comment

Subscribe