8:19 AM

Menu Plan Monday - 4/5

Posted by Kendra |








I told my boyfriend's father (when I announced that we were dieting and he asked who "we" was, then laughed at me making his son diet) that I make the grocery list, I do the shopping, I cook the food, so if "I" are dieting, WE are dieting. So that is what WE are doing. Which is why a majority of our recipes are chicken, turkey and sometimes pork. Enjoy. (:


Monday: Pan seared tequila lime chicken (vacuum sealed and frozen in marinade, so...THAW AND COOK! YAY!)

Tuesday: Melissa d'Arabian's Salmon Cakes

Wednesday: Chicken & Dumplings with added celery, onions and garlic

Thursday: McCormick's Slow Cooker Herb Chicken over rice

Friday: Turkey Chili

Saturday: Leftovers, add taco seasoning to chili from previous night for Turkey Tacos

Sunday: Barbecue Chicken Grilled Cheese with a plateful of fruit and veggies

3 comments:

tammyyarbrough said...

Love to see that you use SparkPeople! I have lost 50 pounds with their help! Good luck and great menu!

Kendra said...

It's been a HUGE help, that's for sure. I wish more people knew about it!! (:

Amy said...

Yum-- this doesn't seem like a "diet" menu- just good, healthy eating. :) Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Subscribe